Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mommy Goes It Alone....

It has come the time where I must do this on my own without someone visiting to help me.  My biggest concern was what will I do when one of them is screaming and I'm feeding the other, or what if they are both screaming at the same time?! Well... the answer: you deal with it and most likely, one of them will just have to scream.  
Here are some pictures of my first week alone with the boys! Overall, they did pretty well.  The worst thing for me is not having enough hands for both of them and when I'm nursing one baby and the other starts crying because he's hungry.  I know they have to get used to waiting, but hearing them cry breaks my heart... and let's be honest, gives me a headache sometimes. ;) 

Life's so hard... ;)


Not kidding, right after I snapped this photo they both started crying... 

After juggling one after the other.... sweet peace 

Both behaving for mommy! 

First time playing on our playmat! Ethan on the left, Charlie on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment