Thursday, April 5, 2012

Parents of the Year

So I'm assuming Charlie is going to hate me for posting this, but they are still too little to object so here it goes.  They were about 2 weeks old and I was getting the sink ready for bath time.  Phil was changing Ethan on the changing table on the pack n play.  Charlie was asleep in the basinet under/to the side of the pack n play.  All of the sudden I hear phil yell, "Oh my gosh!  You're peeing on your brother!" 

I run into the room and see poor Charlie, still asleep, soaking wet from his brother peeing on him!  Phil, was looking to see if I was ready for Ethan in the kitchen and when he turned back around there was a flow of pee from Ethan onto Charlie.  So as the great parents that we obviously are, we laughed and took a picture. Notice Charlie's wet shirt and face :(  Apparently Ethan was not pleased that he may have gotten a bit wet too.... 


Parents of the year over here.  

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Hilarious! And totally something I would have done too :)

    ReplyDelete