Sunday, November 13, 2011

Poop gets in there?!

So Phil and I are sitting on our couch, having a conversation tonight and I tell him that because I'm having a c-section he will probably be a pro at diaper changing since he will be doing most of it in the hospital, since I can't "jump" out of bed to do it. I proceed to tell him he's lucky we are having boys because it's much easier to clean a poopy diaper. I told him you have to make sure to wipe from front to back with a girl and get it out of a lot more crevices! He said "Wait, their poop gets in there?!" My answer: "Oh Phil, poop will be everywhere, on legs, on hands, on feet, and on you!". His face was priceless... this should be interesting :-)

2 comments:

  1. You have to have a camera ready when he is changing those diapers! I would LOVE to see it! And, not to mention the "stream" that will erupt like a waterfall too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to be a diaper changing pro! Just wait :)

    ReplyDelete