Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's two.....BOYS!

Today, we went to an elective ultrasound place, First Look UltraSound. My parents were in town and Phil's parents drove in for the ultrasound and lunch. We were all able to go in a room where there was a big flat screen TV. I laid on a table in the back of the room, while the family sat on the couches that faced towards the TV. Phil sat next to me on a couch. It was a very cool set up.

I was nervous the whole way there, like I always am on the way to an ultrasound. We hadn't seen them since 13 weeks and I just wanted to see their little hearts beating. She turned on the TV and we saw two heads. I noticed they were moving so I knew they were OK. She proceeded to show us both babies and tell us the gender. She was very animated so it was neat to have someone doing the ultrasound who was interested in the cute positions they were making. It was SO different from a doctor's office, because they are just doing it for medical reasons, where this is clearly for fun!

Their little heads, cuddling :)


Our shy boys ;-)


Baby A
Baby B sucking his thumb :)

We can't wait to meet our little boys!!!


1 comment:

  1. congratulations lauren! i am so happy for you and phil! what an amazing adventure yall are starting! :)

    ReplyDelete